Claude H. Workman, III, M.D.
A practicing urologist since 1978
Charlotte Avenue, Carthage and Linden offices
Growing up in Memphis, Dr. Workman is a third generation Workman physician. He graduated from Rhodes College, and then received his medical degree from the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. He completed his internship and surgical residency at Johns Hopkins, and a urology residency at Vanderbilt. Additionally, he fulfilled a urology oncology clerkship at M.D. Anderson Hospital in Houston.
Dr. Workman is married to Elizabeth Workman, Associate Dean of Career Services at Vanderbilt University School Law School. Together they raised three daughters and have one granddaughter. Dr. Workman enjoys studying the history of World War II.
Getting to know Dr. Workman:
Favorite books: “Armageddon” and “Retribution” by Max Hastings
- Oncology and Ethics Committee, Centennial Medical Center
- Southeastern Section, American Urological Association, Member
- American Board of Urology, Member
- Tennessee Medical Association, Member
- Tennessee Chapter, American College of Surgeons, Member
- Tennessee Urology Association, Member
- Vanderbilt Urology Society, Member