MATTHEW POLLARD, M.D.
Nashville West Office
A native of Texas, Dr. Pollard earned his B.S. in Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Studies at the University of Southern California. He studied medicine at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine where he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society and graduated with Distinction in Research. Dr. Pollard completed his urology residency at the University of California in Los Angeles and completed his fellowship in Male Reproductive Medicine and Surgery at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas.
- Male Infertility
- Male Sexual and Physical Health
Other Involvements and Memberships:
- American Urological Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Association of Clinical Urologists
- Sexual Medicine Society of North America
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine