Meet Dr. Workman
Growing up in Memphis, Dr. Workman is a third-generation Workman physician. He graduated from Rhodes College and then received his medical degree from the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. He completed his internship and surgical residency at Johns Hopkins, and a urology residency at Vanderbilt. Additionally, he fulfilled a urology oncology clerkship at M.D. Anderson Hospital in Houston. Dr. Workman has practiced urology since 1978.
Dr. Workman has been my doctor for many years.He is a wonderful doctor,he NEVER seems to be in a hurry and answers all your questions and concerns. He is great!!
Dr Workman and his staff are very attentive in taking care of you and Dr workman is the best Urologist in Tennessee I'm so glad my wife and I started going to his office. He is so knowledgeable and he explains everything in detail so you better understand it .
Dr. Workman runs an excellent practice. The staff is welcoming and efficient. At the same time, Dr. Workman always has time to listen. It’s a great combination.
Getting to Know Dr. Workman
Dr. Workman is married to Elizabeth Workman, Associate Dean of Career Services at Vanderbilt University School Law School. Together they raised three daughters and have one granddaughter. Dr. Workman enjoys studying the history of World War II.
- Favorite Books: “Armageddon” and “Retribution” by Max Hastings
- Oncology and Ethics Committee, Centennial Medical Center
- Southeastern Section, American Urological Association, Member
- American Board of Urology, Member
- Tennessee Medical Association, Member
- Tennessee Chapter, American College of Surgeons, Member
- Tennessee Urology Association, Member
- Vanderbilt Urology Society, Member