Urology Associates currently participates in over 2,000 insurance plans, including:
- Amerivantage (only specific providers participate)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of TN (some plans may be excluded – please contact your Insurance carrier to find participating providers)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield out of state if member of Bluecard PPO
- First Health (CCN, Coventry)
- Humana Choice Care (Including Humana Gold)
- Medicare (Including most private fee for service plans)
- One Health Plan/Great West
- Signature Health Alliance
- Tri-Care for Life
- United Healthcare of TN
- United Healthcare of River Valley (John Deere, Heritage Select, Heritage PPO)
- United Healthcare Medicare Advantage Plans (Except Dual Complete Perf)
- USA Network
- Mission Point
- Principal Edge Network
- Windsor Health Plan
To ensure your visit is covered by your insurance please contact the Member Services line, located on the back of your insurance card, to verify our participation with your network. Some insurance plans may be excluded from our participation network.
Insurance co-pays are expected at the time of service. Co-pays cannot be waived.
It is the patient’s responsibility to notify the clinic of any insurance changes. A photocopy of the patient’s current insurance card will be kept on file to ensure prompt and accurate filing.